We've received hundreds of customer reviews over the years. We've included a sampling from real customers below.
Our 2020 Q1-Q2 post-service customer surveys indicated a 93% satisfaction rate (898 responses received).
"Excellent. They were on time, took extreme care while working in our home. They did a nice job cleaning up and were very courteous. One of he best experiences we have had with repariment!"
"They did everything inside the walls, under the house, and in the attic -- in ONE DAY. We're really happy."
"The Guys were very professional and friendly. They did a great job and left things in great shape."
"Fantastic group very professional and informative this was not an easy total repipe but the continually kept us informed well done guys!!!"
"Highly satisfied. Would recommend."
"Completed in less time than expected. Highly satisfied."
CONTACT US 24/7
Send us a Message
Contact us by phone or email with any questions, or to schedule a no obligation in home (or remote) consultation with one of our Estimators.
Call 918-770-4530 to schedule an estimate. If you reach our answering service, please leave a message: we return calls in the order they are received.
Messages sent using the form on this site, go directly to our email, which we check regularly.
Company & License Information
OK License #00187093 Plumbing Contractor
In light of the recent developments and ongoing efforts to reduce the spread of Covid-19, the health and safety of all our customers, crews and staff is of utmost importance.
We are actively following the guidelines and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local, state and federal government agencies. Our enhanced measures include:
- Crew members washing and disinfecting their hands before entering customer homes
- All tools will be disinfected with wipes or bleach solution before and after use
- Crew members will avoid shaking hands with customers for the time being
- Any crew members who have any sign of illness will not be working
- Crews will reschedule any job where someone in the customer's household is or has been recently ill
- One-on-one social distancing will be in effect while crew members are at customer homes
If you are not feeling well for any reason, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for a later date when you are feeling 100% well.
Thank you for your understanding and support.